Friday, January 12, 2007

Multidirectional scarf using Artyarns Supermerino


I decided to try the multidirectional scarf with the yarn that I had from the last post and I like how it looks. I think for some reason the colors were blending together in the skein, but once I knitted with it, the colors weren't blending together. There is a little pooling going on, but that doesn't really bother me too much. I really like the Artyarns Supermerino. It is my first time working with it... I also like the multidirectional scarf pattern. It is very easy and it looks very attractive. Both my housemates told me that they really like the pattern. This is a gift for my friend Esha so hopefully she will like it as much as I do! Esha went to the University of Michigan so it's an added bonus that these colors are michigan colors.

3 comments:

Esha said...

i love it. It looks fabulous!

Mango Kiwi said...

oops, i didn't know that you read my knitting blog often.... it was supposed to be a surprise!

Minh said...

I really like how the scarf turned out! Multidirectional knitting is fun, isn't it?