Sunday, January 13, 2008

Waving Lace Socks


Waving Lace Socks
Originally uploaded by mangokiwi.

Again a sock I finished last year but am uploading now. I think I finished it during one of the numerous snow storms in December. Maybe not the best picture, but I really like this pattern. Perhaps the colorful colorway obscures the pattern. I will probably knit this pattern again in a solid colorway to see what kind of effect it has in a solid colorway. This is also an example of a pattern that looks complicated but is easy to remember.

CTH is AWESOME!!! I love it almost as much as Koigu.

I have two socks in progress right now: Springgrass socks in purplish Koigu and Go with the Flow socks in brownish Koigu. In both I have one sock done and am working on the second one. I started these on the Las Vegas trip and got a lot done in a short while!

No comments: