I kind of wanted to quantify my knitting progress this year, so I am making a list. I should do that image gallery that Grumperina does of finished projects in a year... (hmm, how do I do this?). Anyway, here are the projects finished in 2009, so far.
1. Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts (although this is definitely not a last minute project)
2. The kit that my friend Minh got for me from La Droguerie (oh, how nice is the alpaca!)
3. Tanzanite Hedera
4. Handsome Mittens from IK Winter 2008
5. Embossed Leaves Socks in STR 24 Karat
6. Prismatic Scarf in Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend
7. Elm Row Scarf in Sundara Sock Cranberry Over Punch
The sad part is that I have even more projects in progress! Sigh! Need to finish some things! I will finish a few more things before the year is over. Namely, I will finish a pair of jaywalkers and who knows what else!