This weekend I attempted to work a bit and thankfully, I did get some work done, not as much as I would have liked, but I took many breaks and actually got some knitting done! I finished the blanket I was making out of Noro Kureyon. Finished in the sense that I finished all the squares, but the ends need to be woven in, I need to block the squares and sew them all together. I also resumed working on my Tanzanite Hedera socks while watching some of the Tudors! I like everything Tanzanite :)
In the two weeks I have also finished the scarf I was making out of Sundara sock yarn and the scarf I was making out of the kit that my friend Minh got me from La Droguerie. The Sundara scarf needs to be blocked. I wish I had a blocking board!
Too bad I haven't started anything new lately, too many old projects are sitting around. Funny, I feel the same way about research!